I'm not the next Jordan, I'm the first Kevin Durant.



    Most Influential People in the World

    Kevin Durant is a professional basketball player who currently plays for the Brooklyn Nets in the National Basketball Association (NBA).


     He was born on September 29, 1988, in Washington D.C. Durant began playing basketball at a young age and quickly developed a passion for the sport.


    Durant has won numerous awards and accolades throughout his career, including two NBA championships, two NBA Finals MVP Awards, and four NBA scoring titles.



    He has also been named to the All-NBA First Team 10 times and has been selected to play in the NBA All-Star Game 11 times.



    Durant is known for his philanthropy and charitable work, having donated millions of dollars to various organizations throughout his career.In 2013, he was named one of Time magazine's "100 Most Influential People in the World."In 2016, he won the NBA MVP award.


    In 2019, he signed a four-year, $164 million contract with the Brooklyn Nets, making him one of the highest-paid players in the league.



    Durant is also known to be a car enthusiast, and has a collection of luxury cars.He is also an avid traveler and enjoys visiting new places and trying new things.Durant has a daughter named Riley.


    Education Background


    Durant attended Montrose Christian School in Rockville, Maryland, where he was a standout player on the school's basketball team. He was named a McDonald's All-American and Parade All-American, and was considered one of the top high school basketball players in the country.



    After graduating from high school, Durant decided to forgo college and entered the 2007 NBA Draft. He was selected second overall by the Seattle SuperSonics, which later became the Oklahoma City Thunder. He made an immediate impact in the league and was named the NBA Rookie of the Year in 2008.


    Throughout his career, Durant has established himself as one of the best players in the league and has won numerous awards and accolades, including two NBA championships, two NBA Finals MVP Awards and four NBA scoring titles. He has also been named to the All-NBA First Team 10 times and has been selected to play in the NBA All-Star Game 11 times.



    Durant is also known for his philanthropy and charitable work, having donated millions of dollars to various organizations throughout his career.



    Lifestyle and Family


    Kevin Durant's lifestyle is focused on basketball and fitness. He is known to be a dedicated athlete who spends a lot of time working on his game and training to stay in peak physical condition. He is also very private about his personal life and tends to keep his family out of the spotlight.



    Durant has been in a relationship with Monica Wright, a former WNBA player, since 2011 but they broke up in 2014. In 2018, Durant announced on Instagram that he has a daughter, named Riley.


    Durant is also known for his philanthropy and charitable work. He has donated millions of dollars to various organizations throughout his career, including the Kevin Durant Charity Foundation, which focuses on providing educational opportunities for underprivileged youth. He also made a $10 million donation to the University of Texas, his alma mater, to help fund the construction of a new basketball and volleyball training facility.



    Off the court, Durant is known to be a low-key individual who likes to spend his time with friends and family. He is also an avid traveler and enjoys visiting new places and trying new things. He is also known to be a car enthusiast and has a collection of luxury cars.



    Net worth


    Kevin Durant's net worth has been estimated to be around $170 million. He has earned the majority of his wealth through his successful career as a professional basketball player, where he has earned millions of dollars in salary and endorsement deals.



    Durant has signed several lucrative contract deals throughout his career, including a five-year, $86 million contract extension with the Oklahoma City Thunder in 2010, and a two-year, $54.3 million contract with the Golden State Warriors in 2016. He also signed a four-year $164 million contract with the Brooklyn Nets in 2019.



    In addition to his salary, Durant has also made significant income through endorsement deals with several major brands such as Nike, Google, American Family Insurance, and Panini America. He has also invested in various business ventures, including a stake in the NFL team Seattle Seahawks, and several real estate investments.



    Durant is also known for his philanthropy and charitable work, having donated millions of dollars to various organizations throughout his career.



    Famous Quotes Of Kevin Durant.


    "I'm not the next Jordan, I'm the first Kevin Durant."


    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard."


    "The greatest thing about playing in the NBA is the opportunity to inspire the next generation of players."


    "I just want to be the best version of myself that I can be."


    "I'm not a robot. I'm not going to make every shot. I'm not going to play perfect every night. But I play with my heart and my soul, and I try to lead my team to a win."


    "I'm not a fan of too much attention, I just like to play basketball and try to be great at it."


    "I'm not the type of person that's going to be like, 'I'm the face of the league, bow down to me.' I'm not that type of person. I'm just going to continue to play my game and be myself."


    "I'm just trying to be the best version of myself, on and off the court."


    "I just try to be the best version of myself, and I know that's good enough."


    "I'm not trying to be the next Michael Jordan, I'm just trying to be Kevin Durant."